Group fitness classes are offered in Nanaimo, B.C., Qualicum Beach B.C., and two classes in Errington B.C.
All classes are 1 hour long and taught by Jen deHaan. For information about times, locations and how to register for current classes, see this page.
All classes have drop-in available for the first time. We also have registration on-site for classes in Errington (in addition to online for all classes in Errington and Qualicum Beach). Not sure if it’s for you? Come try the class and ask questions! I am happy to help out in any way I can. Every class is set up for a new student to follow along.
- Errington, B.C. 9:30am weekly – Starting Jan 7th, 2019 (Errington Hall, 1390 Errington Rd.) Register, punch card, or drop-in (first class only).
- Nanaimo, B.C. 7pm weekly (Casa Loca Fitness, 6330 Dover Rd.) Membership, punch card, or drop-in.
- Qualicum Beach, B.C. 9:30am weekly (Qualicum Beach Community Hall, 644 Memorial Ave.) Register, punch card, or drop-in (first class only).
- Errington, B.C. 6:00pm weekly – Starting Jan 10th, 2019 (Errington Hall, 1390 Errington Rd.) Register, punch card, or drop-in (first class only).
Get Class Updates by Email
New classes, events, class changes, substitute instructors, and more! Subscribe here.
Register for Cardio Dance Club in Coombs, Qualicum Beach, and Errington!
You can register for classes (or get class passes to drop-in) to our fitness classes in the Oceanside area. Classes are offered through either ACRA or the RDN. Please see this page for all of the information (including cost and how to register).
About DANCE CLUB
Cardio Dance Club is a follow-along dance fitness workout that fuses athletic dance and fun, high-energy music. It will get you sweating, raise your heart rate, and get your body working and booty shaking. Dance Club is approachable to all people, of all ages and fitness levels and is always easy to follow. The songs include recent hits from the radio, but also some throwback favorites. Classes include hip hop, top 40, R&B, and songs from around the world too (such as K-Pop from Korea, and Latin beats). You will focus on various intensities of cardio fitness, and also complete toning songs as well to work on your form and strength at the pace and intensity that you want and need to work at. Be supported, be seen, be heard: You belong here.
Learn more about dance club here.
Current classes offered through:
- Arrowsmith Community Recreation Association: Registration, punch card, or drop-in.
- Regional District of Nanaimo: Recreation Registration or class punch card
- Casa Loca Fitness: Membership, punch card, or drop-in
- Oliver Woods Community Centre (City of Nanaimo) – occasional sub. Watch my calendar or newsletter here for classes.
Legacy public classes: