A few quick announcements! New class, a important reminder for next week (if you take Errington’s Thursday class), and a registration update.
- New class starting in Parksville on Tuesday, March 12th at FLUID Fitness (#5 – 464 Island Hwy E – near Boston Pizza and Tim Hortons). It will be a weekly class at 6:00pm. There will be drop-in, and I am working on details for punch card or series. If you are really interested in series registration (at a lower rate), please let me know by replying to this email.
- Reminder: Thursday 6pm in Errington — NO CLASS March 7th. The hall was unavailable when we set up the classes, unfortunately (I know it’s a bummer timing-wise right after our holiday and snow classes… parking lot dance jam, anyone?).
- Registration for the new Wednesday evening class starting April 3rd at Oliver Woods Community Centre actually opens on March 6th (Registration info here). Apologies for the confusion regarding registration starting on March 1st (it was just their Activity Guide launch date). Class runs Wednesdays at 5:30pm. Drop-in only as space allows, and I am fairly sure we’re in a small room.
Group fitness classes this week
Show up at any class! Next week we are back to four classes.
- Monday March 4th at 9:30am at Errington Hall. [Info]
- Thursday March 7th at 9:30am Qualicum Beach Community Hall.[Info]
New song this week
One new cardio song this week (starting Thursday). We will (of course) will also be doing last weeks new warm up! Wondering what songs are in it? See last week’s newsletter here.
Our new song this week is a great throwback classic from the early 2000s by Ciara and featuring Missy Elliott.
This week’s playlists
Here are the playlists for our fitness classes in Errington and Qualicum Beach this week.
Looking forward to dancing with you all soon! Let me know if you have any questions or song requests from our catalog!