Hello dance club dancers! I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday, and are ready to get back to dancing with our lovely community. I am ready to bring the tunes so we can heat up those community halls with our slick moves and smiles. Where and when? Keep reading!
I also have some new music on deck! More on that below, too.
Register for upcoming classes!
New class series are starting for ALL classes in Errington and Qualicum Beach. Gentle Groove in Errington has moved from Monday morning to Friday morning. There is still a Monday morning class, now offered in Qualicum Beach. Let me know if you have any questions! Links to register for the series are below. (You can also drop in. Registering for a series saves you a bit of $$).
- Mondays 9:00am in Qualicum Beach Jan 6th – Mar 9. No class Feb 17 [Register]
- Wednesdays 6:00pm in Errington Jan 8th – Mar 18. No class March 11 [Register]
- Thursdays 9:30am in Qualicum Beach Jan 9th – Mar 12. [Register]
- Fridays 9:30am in Errington (Gentle Groove) Jan 10th – Mar 13. [Register]
Bring a friend! They can drop in to a class, and get a pro-rated series registration if they want one, or a punch card, etc.
Classes this week
Drop-in, punch card, and registration is still available for all classes. You can register or get punch cards at any Errington class (you can use credit, debit, cash, or check.) Registration/punch cards for Qualicum Beach is offered through the RDN (at their website, or at Ravensong or Oceanside Place).
- Monday January 6 at 9:00am at Qualicum Beach Community Hall [Info] – Drop in available.
- Wednesday January 8 at 6:00pm at Errington Hall [Info] – Drop in available.
- Thursday January 9 at 9:30am at Qualicum Beach Community Hall [Info] – Drop in available.
- Friday January 10 at 9:30am at Errington Hall [Info] – Drop in available.
You can find all the classes on our online calendar. I have also printed out a number if you’d like one for your fridge at home – you can find them at classes this week!
New warmup starts Monday! Here are the new songs
I just finished mixing the new warmup for our classes starting Monday. Gentle Groove will have the same warmup, except we’ll dance a lower intensity and low impact version of it (the choreography will be adjusted slightly for this).
Here are the songs that will be in the warm-up (I edit them a bit for length and add the transitions).
And a new stretch song:
Vaudeville ticket sale soon
Okay, it’s not dance club – but if you like music, dance, and humor then consider grabbing some tickets for Errington’s Night at the Palace this year! Myself and a few people you might recognize from class participate in the performance, and it’s a lot of fun. Unique, unexpected, raunchy fun. Tickets sell out quickly! This year’s ticket sales will be January 18, 2-3pm at Errington War Memorial Hall (any remaining tickets will be at Errington General Store).
Hope to see you SOON! Can’t wait to get started!