This week we will have a new song from Jennifer Lopez in class starting Tuesday or Wednesday, and I will probably bring back an older song out of the catalog. If you have a request, let me know!
Apologies about Tuesday’s class cancel last week. It’s the first class I’ve had to cancel for over 2 years (other than a few forced snow cancels), and I feel awful particularly since I don’t have any substitutes. Hopefully everything will be smooth going forward.
This week is the last week of ACRA classes (classes in Errington) until the fall. Watch ACRA and/or the Cardio Dance Club channels for updates on future series!
Remember that we are in Tree Frog room (downstairs by the front desk) for Nanaimo’s class series.
Classes this week
- Monday April 15th at 9:30am at Errington Hall. [Info]
- Tuesday April 16th at 6:00pm at FLUID Fitness, Parksville. [Info]
- Wednesday April 17th at 5:30pm at Oliver Woods, Nanaimo [Info]
- Thursday April 18th at 9:30am at Qualicum Beach Community Hall [Info]
- Thursday April 18th at 6:00pm Errington Hall – last Errington class of season. [Info]
New song (starting Tues or Wed)
Jennifer Lopez just released Medicine, which has that dance class feel all over it. It’s almost like a JLo throwback. We should have fun with this one I hope!
We will be of course dancing to the new single from P!nk called Hustle, new from last week.
If you have any requests from the song catalog, or other questions about the class, let me know (reply to this message or comment on the blog post)! If I can I’ll post playlists on social media this week!