A fun new song this week starting on Wednesday (with a possible preview Tuesday night). Find the video below! First a few notes.
- New room location for class in Nanaimo. We’re moving downstairs at Oliver Woods to “Tree Frog”. We “won” the sound contest I guess? 😉
- Join me at our new class in Parksville! The class takes place at FLUID Fitness (near Boston Pizza and Tim Hortons in Parksville – map here) on Tuesday at 6:00pm. Series punch card now available, 10 punch card, or cash drop-in.
- Lost and found: Shoes left at last week’s Qualicum Beach class. I’ll have them at this week’s QB class, and if not claimed they’ll be available afterwards at Oceanside Place Arena’s lost and found.
Classes this week
- Monday April 8th at 9:30am at Errington Hall. [Info]
- Tuesday April 9th at 6:00pm at FLUID Fitness, Parksville. [Info]
- Wednesday April 10th at 5:30pm at Oliver Woods, Nanaimo [Info]
- Thursday April 11th at 9:30am at Qualicum Beach Community Hall [Info]
- Thursday April 11th at 6:00pm Errington Hall. [Info]
For all classes, see the online calendar here.
New song this week: Hustle
Starting Wednesday we will have a new one in the rotation: Hustle by P!nk. This fun song was just released a week or so ago, and is an upbeat and fun one to dance to. Start learning the music here:
I’ll also be bringing back a stretch song, Fragile by Tech N9ne and Kendrick Lamar starting with Tuesday or Wednesday’s class.
If you have any requests from the song catalog, or other questions about the class, let me know (reply to this message or comment on the blog post)!