Hello Cardio Dance Club-bers!
It’s a cold one this morning – we are heading into that cold but busy time of year. Thank you to everyone who came to the 90 minute masterclass on Friday – it was so much fun. I can’t believe how much we steamed up that dance room!
This week includes the final classes of the year for the Coombs and Errington series with ACRA! We will resume January 7th, 2019! So more on that then:
Arrowsmith Community Recreation Association (ACRA) has booked our classes for next year, and they start the week of January 7th, 2019. The most important changes are:
- Monday’s class in Coombs is changing to 9:30am in Errington Hall.
- Thursday’s class in Errington is moving to 6:00pm (instead of 6:30pm), and is still in Errington Hall.
- You will be able to register for a class series (or buy a punch pass) online.
- We have classes booked through to June, 2019.
Watch this space for more details, and for a link to register for Cardio Dance Club as soon as its available. And please tell your friends! We need community support to keep these classes running with ACRA.
And classes continue in Qualicum Beach and Nanaimo. See the calendar for all classes this month.
Fitness classes this week
- Monday December 3rd at 5:30pm, Bradley Centre (975 Shearme Rd, Coombs B.C.) [Info]
- Wednesday December 5th at 7pm Casa Loca Fitness in Nanaimo
- Thursday December 6th at 9:30am, Qualicum Beach Community Hall
- Thursday December 6th at 6:30pm, Errington War Memorial Hall (1390 Errington Dr. Errington, B.C.) [Info]
For more information on pricing see the Classes page. All classes offer drop-in, so if you haven’t attended a class in any location you can always just stop by and try it out!
New song – starting TONIGHT
Christmas songs were requested, so here’s the first holiday song! The new song starting on Wednesday is Shake up Christmas by Natasha Bedingfield. You can listen to it in the video below:
Choreo Videos online!
I’m a fan of mashed potatoes – probably my favourite item of a holiday plate of food. This recipe is so easy, and doesn’t include any dairy, oil, or salt. But it has many things added, especially healthy garlic, to add a depth of flavour.