Hello dancers! I’m really excited about the classes coming up this week! We are back in Qualicum Beach again after spring break, and a new class is starting up at Oliver Woods in Nanaimo. Here are all the details:
- Registration is open for our next series in Qualicum Beach Our next class is THIS Thursday at 9:30am). Save money and REGISTER for our new series!
- Join us at our new class in Parksville! The class takes place at FLUID Fitness (near Boston Pizza and Tim Hortons in Parksville – map here) on Tuesday at 6:00pm. Use your punch card or drop-in ($10)!
- Spots are all full for Dance Club starting up in Nanaimo on April 3rd. I’ll see you THIS Wednesday at 5:30pm at Oliver Woods Community Centre (we’re in Salal 2).
- Errington classes have single-class drop-in available again ($12)! We are switching to punch card options instead of series registration. We’ll have a 20 punch card, 10 punch card, and a weekly “sequential” punch card (6 classes). This will give you the flexibility to attend any Errington or Parksville class you want to go to!
Classes this week
- Monday April 1st at 9:30am at Errington Hall. [Info]
- Tuesday April 2nd at 6:00pm at FLUID Fitness, Parksville. [Info]
- Wednesday April 3rd at 5:30pm at Oliver Woods, Nanaimo [Info]
- Thursday April 4th at 9:30am at Qualicum Beach Community Hall [Info]
- Thursday April 4th at 6:00pm Errington Hall. [Info]
For all classes, see the online calendar here.
New song this week
This week we have a new cardio song that is fitness focused, and a lot of fun. Last Thursday night’s class in Errington got a bit of a preview of this one!
I will also be bringing back one or two of the “classics” this week. If there is something you want in particular, reply to this email or comment on this page to let me know what you want to hear! Our catalog is here.
Looking forward to dancing with you this week!